OFAC offices are open and caring for patients. The Physicians and staff at OFAC are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. We have a Public Health Administrator on staff leading our Response Team and implementing additional precautions and policies.
IMPORTANT! Please reschedule your appointment or inquire about telemedicine if...
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing -OR- if you have two or more of these symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
- You’ve traveled Internationally or on a cruise ship in the past 30 days or to any area with a high incidence of COVID-19 cases.
- You have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Following the most recent state and federal guidelines issued, we have added the following screening and safety measures:
As previously stated, we are open and seeing and scheduling patients both in-office and via telemedicine. As a preventative measure you will be asked screening questions when you schedule your appointment and when you arrive at our office.
All patients, guests and OFAC employees are required to wear a face covering or mask while in our facility. Patients should arrive with their own face covering/mask. Due to PPE conservation, OFAC will not provide face coverings/masks.
PATIENT GUEST POLICY
- Guests/Visitors are not permitted for the safety of other patients and staff.
- There is an exception for guardians of vulnerable adults/children or with patients with extreme mobility issues.
- Guests/Visitors may not wait in lobbies and must wait in vehicles or leave and return later.
- Permitted guests/visitors must adhere to the same screening protocols and wear their own masks or they will not be permitted to enter the facility.
ELECTIVE SURGERY UPDATE
We will resume most outpatient elective surgeries beginning May 1st, 2020. All patients impacted by the ODH ban on elective surgical procedures will be contacted by our team.
ACUTE CARE NEEDS
If you experience an acute foot or ankle injury, condition or wound issue requiring prompt attention, please call our office at (614) 895-8747. During regular business hours, ask to speak to a clinical team member. Our on-call physician is available for urgent after-hours concerns to help avoid unnecessary trips to the ER.
As healthcare providers, state regulatory agencies require that we maintain our offices according to strict protocols for sterilization and disinfection. These protocols provide consistent protection to patients and providers at all times and are especially important in regard to the current situation with COVID-19. In addition to standard protocols we have increased the frequency of our sanitation process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (614) 895-8747.