Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center is proud to support the Summer Walk and Run Program put on by KidsLinked.com.
This super fun FREE program runs June 13th – August 2nd, 2020 and is designed to encourage families across central Ohio to get active this summer. There are weekly prizes and exclusive discounts at local businesses, including FootSourceMD. Here's how it works:
Step 1: Choose 1 of 3 levels to run or walk each week.
- Level 1 SILVER Challenge: Run or Walk 30 minutes a day / 4 times a week (a total of 120 minutes)
- Level 2 GOLD Challenge: Run or Walk 45 minutes a day / 4 times a week (a total of 180 minutes)
- Level 3 DIAMOND Challenge: Run or Walk 60 minutes a day / 4 times a week (a total of 240 minutes)
Step 2: Run or Walk - Record the # of minutes per day.
- Track your minutes: Starting June 13th, each week start walking or running the # of minutes per week based on the level you want to do above.
- Start Walk or Running: Pick fun places, neighborhoods you want to explore or one of our many neat parks!
Step 3: Report the number of minutes you walked or ran each week for neat prizes & give-aways!Register TODAY!