OFAC offices are open and caring for patients. The Physicians and staff at OFAC are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. We have a Public Health Administrator on staff leading our Response Team and implementing additional precautions and policies.
IMPORTANT! Please reschedule your appointment or inquire about telemedicine if you answer YES to any of the following questions...
- In the last 10 days, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming you have the virus?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you had one or more of these symptoms today or within the past 24 hours which is new or not explained by another condition? • Fever (100.4o F/38.0 C or greater), chills, repeated shaking/shivering, • Cough, • Sore throat, • Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, • Feeling unusually weak or fatigued, • Loss of taste or smell, • Muscle or body aches, • Headache, • Runny or congested nose, • Diarrhea • Nausea or vomiting
Following the most recent state and federal guidelines issued, we have added the following screening and safety measures:
As previously stated, we are open and seeing and scheduling patients both in-office and via telemedicine. As a preventative measure you will be asked screening questions when you schedule your appointment and when you arrive at our office. A staff member will also take your temperature at check-in.
If you experience an acute foot or ankle injury, condition or wound issue requiring prompt attention, please call our office at (614) 895-8747. During regular business hours, ask to speak to a clinical team member. Our on-call physician is available for urgent after-hours concerns to help avoid unnecessary trips to the ER.
MASKS & FACE COVERINGS
All patients, guests and OFAC employees are required to wear a mask while in our facility. Patients should arrive with their own mask, properly worn over the nose and mouth. Face shields are not an acceptable substitute for a mask.
PATIENT GUEST POLICY
- For the safety of other patients and staff, guests/visitors are not permitted to accompany scheduled patients.
- There is an exception for guardians of vulnerable adults/children or with patients with extreme mobility issues.
- Guests/Visitors may not wait in lobbies and must wait in vehicles or leave and return later.
- Permitted guests/visitors must adhere to the same screening protocols and wear their own masks or they will not be permitted to enter the facility.
As healthcare providers, state regulatory agencies require that we maintain our offices according to strict protocols for sterilization and disinfection. These protocols provide consistent protection to patients and providers at all times and are especially important in regard to the current situation with COVID-19. In addition to standard protocols we have increased the frequency of our sanitation process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (614) 895-8747.